Petry-Kuhne Company has served the central Illinois area for over a century specializing in commercial, industrial, and institutional construction. Our commitment to quality, client service, and integrity has positioned us as a leader in the construction industry. Petry-Kuhne Company has been a Union Contractor over 100 years. During those years the employees have served on numerous industry boards to improve relations between labor and management and to promote the industry. Petry-Kuhne Company also has a wholly owned steel erecting division, Central Illinois Erectors.
The Petry-Kuhne Company, the successor of C.A. Petry and Sons, Inc., was formed on December 31, 1985 with the merger of C.A. Petry and Sons, Inc. and The Kuhne Company.
• C.A. Petry and Sons, Inc., established in 1946, was the successor of King and Petry, founded in 1924.
• The Kuhne Company was the successor of Kuhne-Simmons Co., Inc. established in 1947 and William C.F. Kuhne Company, founded in 1904.